Thursday 29 January 2009

Skype Spam from the dead Desperate Housewife

[5:47:57 PM] mary.alice.uk.citibank says: Hello Dear,
I will like us to go into partnership?
I’m Ms Mary Alice, Head of Audit Department Citibank UK; I choose to reach you through your (SKYPE) it is the fastest medium of communication irrespective that it has been greatly abused. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. I am writing to you in trust as a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new bank account immediately to receive the sum of USD27.000.000.00.It will be my pleasure if you will devote your time to contact me with your personal e-mail address, this will enable us discuss on a viable transaction which I will like you to assist in executing. Below is my personal E-mail Address; maryalicectb@googlemail.com

No comments: