Monday 19 January 2009

I DEPOSITED AND PAID THE DELIVERY

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr.BEN WHITE
Date: 2009/1/17
Subject: I DEPOSITED AND PAID THE DELIVERY
To: undisclosed-recipients



CONTACT THE ASCO SECURITY COMPANY MANAGER FOR CLAIMS AND
DELIVERY.


Hello My Good Friend, after waiting for you to travel down
for your money and no response was heard, I deposited and
also paid for the delivery fee of your $2.5, 000 000.00
Million US Dollars, as consignment box to ASCO SECURITY
COMPANY in Lagos Nigeria because I traveled to SAUDI ARABIA
to visit my friend and I wont be back till may, 2009. I
want you to contact the ASCO SECURITY COMPANY to know when
they will be delivering your consignment.

I have paid for the delivery charges and also the insurance
fee, the only fee you have to pay them is the monthly
demurrage fee which they have to pay the security
Department that were guarding our consignment since the
deposition day. But if you will be very fast in contacting
them, you will be charged for only one month demurrage fee
which will cost only $110.00 USD. So I urge you to contact
them as soon as you receive this email.

ASCO SECURITY COMPANY MANAGER.CONTACT:
Mr.Kenny Rovers E-mail: mrkr147@gmail.com
Tell: +234-802-353-6463

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increase
in demurrage fee. I have not giving them your delivery
address because I thought it best you give it to them your
self in other to avoid mistakes,{ though your consignment is ensured }
so you might need to reconfirm your data to them again
to avoid any mistakes in the delivery of your fund.
Reconfirm the below information to the company to let them
understand that you are the right full beneficiary of the
BOX.

Your Full Name:
You’re Address:
Home Telephone:
Office Telephone:
Nationality:


Finally indicate this code: GM0081 when contacting them, it
will identify you as the owner of the $2.500.000.00
consignment Trunk box deposited in the company. Do let me
know as soon as you receive your consignment and take a
proper account of the content if the content is $2. 500.
000.00.


Best Regards,
Mr. Ben White

No comments: