Wednesday 9 April 2008

Remain blessed Beloved

This is a scam. If you get an email like this don't let your compassion take over.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs Susan Cole
Date: 8 Apr 2008 22:11
Subject: Dear Beloved....Please Hear My Cry
To:




Dear Beloved,

I hope this email meets you in Good health , I am Mrs Susan Cole married
to Late Mr Kelvin Cole a well established business man, I got your email
address through the Internet .
For the past 2 years I have been going through so much depression and i
am willing to share my pains with you please I do not want you to turn me
down at this point ,please I really need you to take this offer serious.
I lost my husband and my only son to a car accident and this has really
shorted life for me and to crown it all my late husband relatives accused
me of causing the accident for my late husband and my only son which I
did not do.


After the funeral ceremony,my late husband's relatives took all my
belonging and everything belonging to me and my family, because I do not
have a child for their
brother who will keep the property,It was hell for me, so i have to leave
the house .Before i left my home I took along with me the documents
concerning my late husband investment in one of the bank in Europe .please
I need you to help me secure this fund for charity purpose .


I will communicate with you via email as i need us to keep this project
secret until the funds gets to your account in your country


Please I need you to send me your details which includes your


name in full,
Address
tel/fax


With reception of this information it will enable me write a letter of
authorisation for the purpose of partnership to the bank so you will
represent me as my partner, in order that the
investment fund be released for you to commence on my project.


I am trusting in you as my only family


write back to me......please


Remain Blessed ,

Mrs Susan Cole

No comments: