Tuesday 8 April 2008

A Godly angle

Some people think that if they pretend to be Christian, you will trust them and send them your money. Don't worry... it's still a con.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristen Fraley
Date: 8 Apr 2008 03:51
Subject: DO NOT IGNORE PLEASE!!!Contact Email:mrsalcreek_23@yahoo.com
To: undisclosed-recipients


I greet you in the name of the Lord. I am Mrs. Alice Creek from Solomon
Islands. I am married to Late Mr. John W. Creek who worked with
MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in KUWAIT for
nine years before he died on the 22th August 2005. We were married for
eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted
for only four days. Ever before his death we were both born again
Christians and have sown into many ministries. Since his death I decided
not to remarry, but feeling quite lonely if not the Lord who has been my
partner and comforter When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum
of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar ($2,500,000.00)
with a bank In London and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting
my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my
Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to
cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund
to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money the
way I am going to instruct herein, like helping orphans, widows, homeless
children and other people that need financial assistance. Using part of
this money to provide facilities for God?s work and free bible schools
for children.
Taking the gospel to greater height is my major reason of donating these
funds out. The Bible made us to understand that? Blessed is the hand that
giveth". l took this decision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and it had
been their wish to see my husband dead in order that they might inherit
his wealth since we have no son. These people are therefore not worthy of
this inheritance as they have squandered much of my husbands hard earned
money already before they all dissapared and left me here in the
Hospital, i kept this deposit secret till this day. This is why I am
taking this decision. Meanwhile I am not afraid of death hence I know
where I am going. It is only a sinner who's death is painful. I don't think i will need any telephone
communication inthis regard because of the confidenciality of this transfer. I
don't want them to know about this development and l know that With God all things
are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank
in london, I will also issue a letter of authorization to the firm that
will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you to
always uplift me in prayer. My happiness is that I lived a life of a
worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in
truth and faithPlease reply to my very confidential email address below
Email:mrsalcreek_23@yahoo.com
God bless you.
Alice Creek Mrs

No comments: