Saturday 19 June 2010

DEAR GOOD DAY

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: aiman
Date: 2010/6/18
Subject: DEAR GOOD DAY
To: inf@onlin-.net


Salam,

Before I start, I must apologize for this unsolicited proposal to you. I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship.

My name is Miss aiman Bin yana, Audit Manager of a Bank in Malaysia,and account officer to Late Gideon Murphy, who died with his wife and the only daughter in an Automobile crash on the 13th march 2005. Before the death of Late Gideon Murphy, he maintained a fixed deposit account with my Bank.

Based on this discovery, I now seek your permission and support,to have you stand in as next of kin to the Late deceased, as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the release of these funds, all amounting to the tune of USD $3,800,000.00 ( Three Million eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)to be transfered to any nominated bank account of yours.

I propose an offer of 40% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully concluded. Let me have your Confidential Telephone, Fax,Mobile Numbers and your Contact Address in response to this proposal if you are interested.

I Anticipate your kind and immediate response.

Please reply to my private email:aiman.yana@gmail.com

PHONE: +60166981086.

Allah Hafiz,
Miss aiman Bin yana

No comments: