Saturday 29 May 2010

Let's get this done.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
Date: 25 May 2010 19:21
Subject: Let's get this done.
To: Recipients


From: The Accountant,
Gulf International Bank (UK) Ltd,
1 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XS,
United Kingdom.

Dear Friend,

My name is Gulza Dean, I am the accountant of the Gulf International Bank (UK) Ltd, I am a British citizen married with two kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of £1.800,000.00 (One Million, Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds). This funds is the excess of what my branch in which I am the accountant made as profit last year. I have already submitted an approved end of the last year report for the year 2009, to my Headquater here in Knightsbridge and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of £1.800, 000.00 (One Million, Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank, I cannot be affilated with this funds, that?s why I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this funds into your bank account. I intend to part with 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I don't need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel it's safer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely responses. You can contact me on my private e-mail: gulzadean.gibukk@feynet.cn.

Note: Please do include your telephone numbers on your e-mail to me for faster communication.

Best regards,
Gulza Dean.


This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this
information by a person other than the intended recipient is
unauthorized and may be illegal.

No comments: