Thursday 30 July 2009

From Thorburn

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Thorburn
Date: 2009/7/30
Subject: From Thorburn
To:


Good Day,

I am Mr David Thorburn Chief Operating Officer of Clydesdale Bank.

I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and an investment he
placed under our banks management eight years ago. I would respectfully
request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect
the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I
would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of
interest to you, In 2000, the subject matter; came to our bank to engage
in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us
that he had a financial portfolio ($50,000,000.00). Which he wished to
have us invest on his behalf, I was the officer assigned to his case

Around 25th February 2003 the deceased told me he wanted the money in
anticipation of his arrival from Norway later that week, this was the last
communication we had, I waited and never heard from him, Four days later,
information started to trickle in, apparently our client was dead. A
person who suited his description was declared dead of a heart attack in
Cannes

I am prepared to simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them
release the deposit to you, and we will share the proceeds 50/50, I am a
family man; I have a wife and children, I have evaluated the risks and the
only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my
bank. I am the only one who knows of this situation, this is an
opportunity to provide my family with new opportunities.

Please don’t respond to this email if you find yourself not able to
assist me, my private email is davidburn1u@gmail.com

Sincerely,
David Thorburn.

No comments: