Friday 16 May 2008

Crap-o-rama

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Geon Shin
Date: 2008/5/15
Subject: Re: Personal
To: xxx


Internet_User,

I'm sending you a quick email right now, because I have something
very important to tell you about.

In fact, right before sending this email, I just called round most
of my own family telling them about this website.

You' See I was surfing the Internet the other day researching trading
stocks and I came across an interesting website.

It's about two "geeks" (or geniuses) whom have created some kind of
stock trading robot.

This bot sits on the computer like any other program, and just analyses
stocks all day.

Anyhow I don't want to tell you too much about this bot, because it costs
$28,000 for a single license!

But I did a little further research, and after finding some interesting
forum discussions, someone pointed me to another website.

A website, where the owner (also intrigued by the bot) has written a snappy
article about it...

But more importantly this owner gives details on how anyone can join
a newsletter.

This newsletter is sent out weekly via email (usually on a Sunday evening)
and it includes a stock the robot has picked for this week.

Now...

These stocks often rise over 100% within a matter of days.

In fact after being a newsletter member for 3 weeks, I invested on the 4th
stock pick... and made $1876.00 (pure profit).

Which is precisely why I just rang round all of my family telling them about
this website.

Oh but there's one more thing before I give you the address, there is a limit
to the number of the newsletter placements.

As I write this email there are 27 places left, (they started at around 400) so if
you can bare it, follow the below link... and scroll to the bottom, in big letters is
the number of places left.

If that is above 0, you're in luck and I'd advise you to scroll to the top
and start reading, fast:

http://shurl.org/iVOdi



Best Regards,

Geon Shin


P.S : I also feel I need to warn you that this email is being sent to many
thousands of people on my own newsletter!

P.P.S. To receive no more of our newsletter like this, simply click on the
link: http://shurl.org/pqxSX






- END OF SOLO -

....................
--------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This M3ssage is Deliv3red via P0werMa!lerPr0.
P0werMa!lerPr0 is a trademark of P0wer Ma!ler Pr0
Mark3ting Syst3ms, Inc. A non-public mark3ting
systems that pr0vides sol0 ads ma!ling, invitations
and prom0tions.

P0werMa!lerPr0 assur3s higher del!very rate; that is,
your s0lo ads is deliv3red stra!ght to the rec!pients
em@il addr3sses.

P0werMa!lerPr0 supp0rts ethical bus!ness and em@il
pract!ces. Our Adv3rtisers agrees and confide that
the em@ils that they've sent to us to be pr0cessed by
0ur system are targ3ted d0uble-0pt-in leads or the
like; that might be int3rested or be benefited on
their s0lo ad offers.

If this is n0t the case and if you think you have
been abused, please contact us immediately by sending
an em@il to ABUSE.POWERMAILERPRO@GMAIL.COM. Rest
assur3d that appr0priate action with our advertisers
will be taken with SERI0US URGENCY. Thanks for your
understand!ng.


Thanks for your cooperation and time.


Support Team
P0wer Ma!ler Pr0 Mark3ting Systems, Inc.
P0WERMAILERPR0

Details about our s3rvices & ava!lability of s0los,
contact SERVICES.POWERMAILERPRO@GMAIL.COM



To Unsubscribe from All PMP Solos, visit this link:
http://tubeurl.com/blpmp




No comments: